Shezartech job opening for project manager
The person in this position is responsible for end to end execution of the Project allocated. He/ She shall entail for preparation of the Project Plan, P Resource Planning, Timely Coordination with the client, Development of the Detailed SOW , Guidelines and the Execution of the Project.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Related Work Experience
Experience of managing projects in the development of Web Based Training and Game Based Content Projects, simulation and level 1, 2 & 3 of web based courses and ILT courseware development.
Experience of managing teams working on rapid authoring tools like articulate storyline, Lectora, captivate etc.
Should have a sound understanding of E-Learning course ware development processes.
- Formal Education Or Equivalent
Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance or work equivalent experience.
- Ensuring timelines of the deliverable, resource utilization, resource availability, review of the deliverables.
- Experience in coordinating and negotiating with vendors and motivating team members to support both timeline and cost based business requirements.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the Quality standards as required by the client.
- Provide strategic inputs to the team on meeting the customer requirements constantly Pre sales support Technical inputs in preparing proposals for clients.
- Be proficient in MS Office and Microsoft Projects. Have excellent business analysis skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, and people management skills.
- Conduct team appraisals, one-to-one meetings, identify training needs, and motivate the team to perform well.
- Prepare and review MIS reports for discussion with the senior management.
- To share project learning’s / best practices through knowledge sharing sessions or trainings.
- Should have knowledge of US/UK markets.